Good client service is essential in order to success in business; there’s nothing high-tech about helping customers get exactly what these people need. But technological innovation can make the method easier and a lot more efficient.
For most small businesses, investing in information technology (IT) pays dividends in more ways as compared to one. Not just can technology help companies establish a unternehmensidentitÃ¤t and lower the price of doing business, it can also help level the playing field.
The Dell/National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Small company Excellence Award, established in 2004, recognizes smaller businesses that transfuse the spirit of innovation and utilize IT to enhance the particular customer experience.
Think big, win huge
The winner should receive $30, 000 in technology and expert services from Dell; a Day along with Dell program with Dell executives, which includes Michael Dell, to be able to share best enterprise practices; a lifetime membership to NFIB; and other prizes. Nine other companies may receive a Dell Latitude notebook in addition to a one-year account to NFIB. The finalists for the 06\ award are:
• AMAD Logistics, an international freight forwarder and logistics organization.
• DataCert Inc., a fast-growing supplier of electronic invoicing and corporate legal spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which supplies customized errand-running in addition to concierge services as an employee benefit in addition to customer relationship improvement to health treatment, hospitality, residential property and corporate organizations.
• Harrison’s Roof Truss, L. L. C., a producer of engineered wooden roof and flooring trusses.
• Micro Technology Services Inc., which develops and manufactures electronic items.
• National Organization of System Managers Inc., provides a new 24-hour, Web-based customer portal through which usually clients can track service calls plus on-site parts storage space.
• Ntelicor D. cong ty alma , an information-technology consulting and staffing needs firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., the team of strategists and investment brokers who provide analysis and analytical providers.
• Sew What? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer in addition to custom sewing service.
• TRS Experts Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering and building management firm.